Clear Braces are invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Clear Braces are great for adults and teenagers.
What are Clear Braces?
- Clear Braces are the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Clear Braces use a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Clear Braces have been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Do Clear Braces Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about every 2-3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to their final position.
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
These are the companies that we use for clear braces.